ENHANCED MOD CALCULATOR
The purpose of this application is to allow interested parties to estimate Minnesota intrastate experience modifications. This program is not intended to cover all the rules and exceptions found in the Experience Rating Plan Manual, and cannot create a final experience modification worksheet. It does, however, calculate experience modifications based on the payroll and actual loss information you provide. This application also allows for the calculation of "what if" scenarios by giving you the ability to adjust this information.
- Please select the rating year.
- The first step in the process is to tell the program how many classifications codes for which you have payroll.
- Please enter the number of classifications:
- The next step is to tell the program how many claims are greater than or equal to $16,500.
- Please enter the number of lost-time claims with values greater than or equal to $16,500:
Please enter the number of medical-only claims with values greater than or equal to $16,500: